|3 Candle Holders you can DIY|
Description: 3 easy candle holders you can do it yourself.
Buy Supplies: Bangles: https://goo.gl/YcJWvQ
Plastic Spoons: https://goo.gl/rLMMc3
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
|Egg Frittata | Ventuno Home Cooking|
Description: Egg Frittata
Egg - 6 nos
Olive oil - 3 tbsp
Onion - 1 no. thinly sliced
Few chopped Garlic
Red Bell Pepper - 1/4 thinly sliced
Red Wine Vinegar/Balsamic Vinegar - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Few thinly sliced Zucchini
1. First we have to saute the vegetables, Heat 3 tsp of Olive oil in a wide pan, add the Onion, Garlic, Bell pepper & saute it for few minutes.
2. Then add Salt, Red Wine Vinegar/Balsamic Vinegar & saute for 2 minutes. Turn off the stove & keep it aside.
3. Crack open the Eggs, add Salt, Pepper & whisk it. Add a little water to dilute it & whisk it again.
4. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan & coat it.
5. Pour the Egg mixture & cook in low flame. Top it with saute vegetables & place the Zucchini slices.
6. Cover the pan & let it cook.
7. Enjoy the Egg Frittata.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
|Tech shares boost Nasdaq|
Description: The Nasdaq rose for the first time in three weeks Friday. Tech and energy shares drove the markets higher. Fred Katayama reports.
|Unidentified Shooters Kill Property Dealer|
Description: A property dealer in Gurugram Narendra Kataria was shot dead in Sector 9 by unidentified men when he was returning home in his SUV after playing badminton. The accused are absconding.
|Pak Attack Takes 4 Lives, Martyred Soldiers Bodies Sent Home|
Description: The Indian Army killed 2 armed intruders and foiled the third attempt by Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) in the Poonch district along the Line of Control on Thursday. 2 Indian soldiers also got martyred in the line of duty.
|Video Of Baba Barfani Released From Cave Shrine Of Amarnath|
Description: As the Ministry of Home Affairs announced the schedule for holy Amarnath Yatra 2017, which is slated to begin from 29th June, Shrine board of Hindu pilgrim Amarnath has released a video showing ‘Baba Barfani’ in full shape surrounded by the prehistoric caves. The video is definitely a treat for the devotees who are planning to offer prayers to the most sacred and ancient shrine of Lord Shiva this year. Ahead of the commencement of the Holy Amarnath Yatra 2017, the authorities have directed security agencies to put in place a multi-pronged strategy including round-the- clock patrolling on the national highway to ensure smooth and peaceful conduct of the 40-daylong Yatra.
|Chicken Dum Biryani | Ventuno Home Cooking|
Description: Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken - 2 kg
Yogurt - 2 cup
Turmeric powder - 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder - 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
Green Chilies - 5
Chopped Mint Leaves - 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste - 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions - 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice - 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices - (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices - (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 - 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak i
|8 Inspiring quotes by Karl Marx|
Description: Karl Marx was a Prussian-born philosopher, economist, sociologist, journalist, and revolutionary socialist. He is the most influential socialist thinker to emerge in the 19th century. German philosopher and revolutionary socialist Karl Marx published The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital, anticapitalist works that form the basis of Marxism. Here are 8 Inspiring quotes by Karl Marx.
Follow your own path, no matter what people say.
Nothing can have value without being an object of utility.
The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain.
The full man does not understand the wants of the hungry
I am nothing but I must be everything.
From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.
The religious world is but a reflex of the real world.
Watch more: 21frames.in/yogaandyou
Like us: facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Follow us: instagram.com/ventunoyoga
Follow us: twitter.com/VentunoYoga
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
|Pro-active pooch fetches own food|
Description: Pituco, a dog blind in one eye, visits a local pet shop in the town of Paraí, Brazil, almost daily to carry home his own pet food. His owners pay later. Jillian Kitchener reports.
|Pakistan Performed Better Than India- Azharuddin|
Description: Former Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin, talking about the ICC Champions Trophy final, which India lost by 180 runs, said the Indian team committed mistakes in all departments and that is where the Pakistan team excelled to take home the trophy.