|Mandira Bedi Push Ups on Ramp!|
Description: Mandira Bedi Push Ups on Ramp.
|Kriti Sanon Govinda Navratri Dance Video|
Description: Kriti Sanon shared a video of herself dancing with Govinda at a Navratri event. Check it out in the video here!
|Tiger Zinda Hai BEHIND THE SCENES Salman Khan Katrina Kaif|
Description: Katrina Kaif MISSED Salman Khan on most of the days of Tiger Zinda Hai shoot but she sure did seem to be having fun in a lot of other photos. Check it out here!
|FIRST LOOK! Dev And Sonakshi From Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 2|
Description: First look of Dev and Sonakshi from 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 2' is out. Click on the video to have a look at it.
|Onam Face Makeup|
Description: Onam time is around and you have always wanted to flaunt that ever graceful Kerala saree. But what about getting your look right draped in these off white gems? Our makeup artist Sringa shows you how to get the perfect Onam face Makeup.
Onam time is around and we have always wanted to flaunt that ever graceful Kerala saree. But what about getting your look right draped in these off white gems? No matter what you wear, it is proper make-up that perfectly complements and completes any look. Here is a simple and hassle free routine you can follow to get that Onam look. Our makeup artist Sringa shows you how to get the perfect Onam Face Makeup.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte – https://goo.gl/LBjQYA
MAC studio fix compact powder – https://goo.gl/xc53az
Makeup revolution bronzer – https://goo.gl/v1GZh7
MAC ruby woo lip shade - https://goo.gl/3emafk
Moisturize – The first step to any make-up routine should be to play moisturizer. This not only moisturizes your skin but also acts as a protective barrier between your skin and the harsh make-up products.
Concealer – Spots and dark circles are our biggest enemies when it comes to any girl. However, make-up has made it so easy for our skin to look flawless. However, since the Onam make-up is usually a subtle one, only apply concealer if you have dark-circles, spots or bad pigmentation.
Foundation – Now, most make the common mistake of choosing a heavy foundation, or a foundation shade that doesn’t match your tone. Make sure to use a foundation shade that matches your skin tone. Also, it is advised to use a medium coverage foundation as it gives you a natural look.
Compact – Now, to set the base in place, dust some compact powder evenly on your face and neck. Make sure to select a shade that matches your skin tone.
Bronzer – Now, using a proper brush, dust some bronzer under your cheek bones and jawline to emphasize your features. This would go best when combined with a traditional side up-do.
Eyebrow pencil – Now, moving on to your eyebrows, use a bold pencil to fill in your eyebrows using small strokes. Angle your strokes in such a way that it makes your eyebrows look thick at the start and thin at the end.
Lipstick – It is said that any make up look is incomplete without the application of make-up, be it a nude shade, a naturally rosy shade or a bold shade. And since most Onam outfits come in shades of while or a light golden. Hence, you get to play around with different shades. But since we are going for a festive look, red or pink would be the best shade to choose.
Blush – Finally, touch the apple of your cheeks slightly with a natural rosy shade of blush. This makes your features stand out even more.
1. It is advised to use the proper brushes for each make-up item for a flawless application.
2. Make sure not to choose a shade of lipstick that clashes with your eye make-up or outfit.
Your festive Onam make-up look is now complete. Adorn yourself with your jewellery and you are ready to turn heads!
Hoping you have a great Onam, Happy Onam!
A Ventuno production - https://www.ventunotech.com
|Transformation Day to Night Look|
Description: In this series, we look at various makeup looks, whether you are heading to the office, or to a party or a very casual outing. Each occasion requires a look. If you are in search for a quick and easy guide to getting your look, our makeup artist Nisha shows you how.
Transformation Day to Night.
In this Video, we show you how to transform a Day look into Night look using a single Palette. Before we start make sure you do your base right. For Day look we will be working on eyes.
1) We start with a matte brown eye shadow and work it on the crease. This acts as a transition colour, remember to blend it properly.
2) Then take some dust from the palette and apply it on eye lids in a vertical motion.
3) Moving on to eye liner. Draw a thin line from the inner corner and make it thick as you reach the outer corner.
4) Line your waterline using Kajal and smudge it to give a smoky effect.
5) Finally, wiggle and push your lashes upwards applying mascara.
And you have your day look.
It’s almost evening now; the day has taken a toll on your face. And before you know, you should head to a party. In the next part, we present some life-saving tips to transform your day look into a look for the night!
6) Take brown shadow from the palette and apply on your eye lids carefully.
7) Then take a darker shade from the palette and dab it on your eyes giving a smoky finish.
8) If you want, add some false eye lashes for a dramatic finish.
9) Finally, be free and playful with your lips as you head out for the night!
|How to do College Makeup Look|
Description: In this series, we look at Various makeup looks, whether you are heading to the office, or to a party or very casual outing each occasion requires a look. If you are in search for a quick and easy guide to getting your look our makeup artist Nisha shows you how.
We start the series with
College Makeup Look
This is a simple makeup look that you can wear to your college, it is easy and quick to achieve.
1) We start the college makeup look with Primer. A Primer helps your makeup Last longer. The Primer that we have used here is MAC Pre + Prime. Take some Primer and massage it with your hands.
2) Then we move onto Concealer. It helps to hide under eyes and spots. The Concealer that we have used is MAC Studio conceal + correct. Apply it with a Beauty Blender.
3) Moving on to the foundation, with the help of a Stippling Brush from PAC. We apply it in circular motions. The foundation that we use here is MAC Studio Fix NC 37.
4) Now to set the foundation, apply some powder using a powder brush. The Powder used here is MAC Studio Fix NC 40.
5) So now we have done the base, moving on to eyebrows. We take any eye shadow from the LA Girl Palette using an angular brush and fill in with short strokes.
6) For eyes add some coats to eye lashes with Mascara. (Estee Lauder)
7) Smiling wider add some Blush on to your cheeks.
8) For lips give soft pout with a Nude Lipstick.
9) Finally, lock your Makeup with a Fix Spray (MAC Fix Plus)
And you are College Ready!
|Sister Act: Wear It 2 Ways|
Description: Watch as RAO sisters ace it showing two ways to wear the same dress. The sister's present three looks with a skater dress, pencil skirt and a denim jacket.
Look 1: Pair the skater dress with a off shoulder top and sneakers or with a mesh embroided top and booties.
Look 2: Wear a Pencil skirt with sleeveless jacket and stilettos or match it up with similar crop top and neon pump to give contrast.
Look 3: Pull of the denim jacket look with metallic skirt and metallic sneakers or with a white denim cutoff and similar sneakers.
|FB Suicide Tutorial Video Before Death Goes Viral|
Description: A 23-year old boy committed suicide by jumping off the 19th floor of a 5-star hotel in Bandra. Before giving up his life he gave a tutorial on how to commit suicide.
|Malaika Arora Khan's Views On The Indian Beauty Industry|
Description: Malaika Arora Khan's Views On The Indian Beauty Industry