Potato - 3 nos sliced
Oil for frying ( Buy : https://goo.gl/AKeheZ )
Besan/Gram flour - 1 cup (Buy : https://goo.gl/2d0Bz5 )
Rice flour - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Pinch of Food color (optional)
1. Cut ( Buy : https://goo.gl/2d0Bz5 )potatoes into slices. Make sure it shouldn't be too thick or too thin.
2. Wash the potato slices to remove the extra starch.
3. Take a bowl add 1 cup of besan/gram flour, 2 tsp of rice flour, pinch of salt, turmeric powder, 1 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of pepper, a pinch of food coloring or kesari powder (optional) and just mix all the ingredients together.
4. Pour some water into the mixture. Don't make the batter too runny. It should be quiet thick otherwise batter will not stick to the potato slices.
5. Dip the potato slices in the batter and deep fry it
Simple and delicious tea time potato bajji is ready to serve hot!