Vermicelli - 1 large cup
Potato chopped -1 no
Carrots chopped - 2 nos
Tomato chopped - 1 no
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Green Beans chopped - 4 nos
Cauliflower florets - 1/4 cup
large onion - 1 no
Green chili - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Coconut milk - 2 cups
Salt to taste
1. Take a pan and add 1.5 tsp of ghee.
2. Roast the vermicelli till they turn golden brown and keep the roasted vermicelli aside.
3. In the same pan, pour ghee, oil and add all the spices Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, star anise, Onions and green chili and saute it all together.
4. Add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, beans, carrot, potato and cauliflower.
6. Add salt to taste and then add few coriander leaves and mint leaves.
7. Pour coconut milk which has to be slightly thin.
8. Cook the vegetables properly before you add vermicelli.
9. Cover the pan with the lid and cook it on a low flame.
10.Turn off the flame and let it cool for 5 minutes.
Your vermicelli biryani is ready to be served.