Rice noodles - 250gm
Salt - 1 tsp
Roasted peanuts - 2 tbsp
Boneless Chicken pieces
Eggs - 2 nos
Spring onion greens
Chopped Red chilies
Pad Thai Sauce
Fish sauce - 2 tbsp
Thai chili sauce - 1 tbsp
Tamarind puree - 1 tbsp
Palm sugar - 1 heap tbsp
1. Pour hot water into the rice noodles and let it sit for 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
2. Pour enough water to cover the noodles. Add salt to the water.
3. Pound the roasted peanuts and keep it aside.
4. Take a small bowl, add fish sauce, thai chili sauce, tamarind puree, palm sugar and mix all these together for pad thai sauce.
5. Take a wide sauce pan, add oil and stir fry the boneless chicken pieces.
6. Add prawn and stir fry them.
7. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
8. Once the prawns are cooked, add the noodles and mix it.
9. Pour the pad thai sauce and mix it well.
10. Add little oil and eggs. Scramble the eggs and cook well with the noodles.
11. Add slightly roasted tofu pieces.
12. Garnish it with peanut powder, bean sprouts, spring onion greens and chopped red chilies.
13. Mix all the ingredients together.
Delicious pad thai noodles is ready to taste.