Description:Learn how to make 3D Heart Garland.
What we need?
Hot glue gun
How to do?
1. Take two different printed papers.
2. Print them in to heart shapes.
3. Start cutting the papers in to heart shapes using the templates or just cut the papers in to heart shapes.
4. Fold each heart in the center. The printed design should be in the inside folding.
5. Stick the back side of the each folded hearts. Stick two different printed papers.
6. Repeat the same process for other hearts. So you will get two hearts together.
7. Now start sticking each two hearts together to get a 3D heart.
8. Continue sticking all hearts to get a beautiful 3D heart garland.
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart