Ripe Banana - 2 nos
Jaggery - 1/2 cup
Fresh grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Take a bowl add ripe bananas and mash it well.
2. Add jaggery, coconut, raisins, cashew nuts, cardamom powder, wheat flour or all purpose flour and mix all the ingredient together.
3. Add milk, baking powder and mix it well.
4. If it is very thick, you can add milk and if it is too runny , you can add wheat flour.
5. Add ghee to the batter and mix it well. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
6. Heat a tawa and start pouring the batter like small dosas.
7. Add ghee and cook on both the sides till you get golden brown color.
Delicious banana dosa is ready to taste!