Description:Learn how to make Pearl Earrings.
What we need?
How to do?
1. Take a thread, insert small ring. Leave about 2 1/2 inch thread and make three twists and insert the other end of thread, now make a knot.
2. Now you will get two threads hanging from the small ring.
3. Fix the hook in the ring.
4. Inert pearl at the end of the thread and seal it with fevi kwik or with any strong adhesive.
5. Attach pearl in another thread too.
6. Make an another earrings like this.
And you are ready to go out with these elegant danglers.
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart