Inspired Holidays Flavours of Italy
Category : Business on November 30, -1
Inspired Holidays are a new collection of guided holidays that provide an insider's perspective on specialised areas of interest relating to different destinations across Europe.
If you’re a history buff, a foodie or have a green thumb, one of these First Class itineraries is for you! They each offer the
chance to feed your passion, enhance your understanding and discover each destination with Trafalgar's exclusive Insider Experiences.
Flavours of Italy
Gain a deeper knowledge of culinary Italy. As well as the sights of ancient Rome, Renaissance Florence and Byzantine Venice, sample the real Tuscan lifestyle. Visit olive oil and wine producers, shop for fresh ingredients at local markets and cook up a storm with a professional chef!
Duration – 10 DAYS
Valid from APRIL – OCTOBER 2013
• Local Specialty Enjoy a delicious gelato on Piazza Navona.
• Local Specialty Visit Giudecca Island for an insider look at Venetian Arts. See glass-blowing artisans and other craftsmen in action.
• Be My Guest Dinner and wine in a vineyard setting overlooking the Chianti hills with a local family who also tend an olive grove.
• Local Guide in Rome, Florence, Bologna and Venice.
• Unique Insight Meet a professional Italian Chef who will tell you about fresh produce and the basic principles of local cuisine.
•Hidden Treasure Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure experience, unique to your itinerary, courtesy of your expert Travel Director. Wine Tasting Visit a wine and olive oil outlet in the Chianti wine region for an informative talk and tasting.
Package Rates: Starting from US $ 2565 per person. Pay in full on or before 31st January 2013 and save up to 10%.
Terms and Conditions apply. For a detailed itinerary please visit http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/flavours-of-italy-2013